Thank you for choosing Rejuvenate Wellness Center PLLC as your preferred massage therapy and wellness clinic. Your safety and wellbeing, as well as our team's, is of utmost importance to us. To ensure safety at Rejuvenate, we have continued to use universal precautions as indicated for our level of healthcare providers.
We are closely monitoring all COVID-19 developments. Our protocol is and has been an elevated level of sanitation using all standard and universal precautions. This is includes but is not limited to:
1. Sanitizing all massage tables prior to and after each massage therapy session.
2. Sanitizing our infrared sauna before and after each use. (Currently sauna is closed)
3. Sanitizing our reception area on a regular schedule. Our waiting area is currently closed for social distancing purposes.
4. We have a curbside waiting and text messaging service for everyone's safety. Follow our signs when you arrive for your appointment.
5. Sanitizing both of our restrooms on a regular schedule.
6. Sanitizing all areas of client interaction on a regular schedule.
7. All therapists are maintaining treatment areas clean and sanitized.
8. Therapists wear gloves and masks through their entire interaction and massage time with you.
If we close our office temporarily for precautionary measures and/or by local or state regulatory boards order , we will inform all clients regarding their appointments.
For Updates on the coronavirus, please visit: CDC: HERE
El Paso Health Department: HERE
Mon. - Closed
Tue. - Closed
Wed. - 1:30pm-8pm
Fri. -2pm - 8pm
Hours may vary.
El Paso TX 79925
Corner of Geronimo and Edgemere - Inside Geronimo Square Shopping Center