We just want to tell you a little bit about us!
Who We Are
Rejuvenate is owned by a licensed massage therapist, who is also a licensed massage therapy instructor and continuing education provider. We've been doing this for over 20 years. Why does this matter? Simply put, we're the real deal. We know what it takes to actually work in the field full time. We're much more than just working on friends, family and a few clients on the weekends. We serve approximately 350 monthly appointments.
Rejuvenate is a space where massage therapists & wellness providers explore and grow the collective potential at Rejuvenate through daily massage practice, professional and personal development. We provide A LOT of training. Working here means you'll actively and deliberately challenge yourself to help create a center of collective wellness and healing for our clients and your team mates. In fact, you're expected to do so. We're a busy clinic, which means your professional and personal lives must be balanced and kept in their own lane.
Every person on the Rejuvenate team participates in and is passionate about their own professional and personal development for the collective good of everyone on the team. Each team member is mindful and understands the importance and balance between:
1. Customer Service
2. A healthy Business.
In that order.
Who We Want
1. You are extremely passionate about massage and wellness but are fun to work with. You want clients to live a better life. 'Bare Minimum' is not part of your vocabulary.
2. You like an organized, timely work vibe and daily operation norms. Appointments are typically scheduled back to back (with a short break in between) and we rarely extend session times. You you can also go with the flow when it's needed. You can handle responsible freedom in the workplace . We're a very chill company, but don't confuse that with unproductive or unprofessional.
3. You understand that being a great massage therapist requires equal parts customer service and technique. Again, in that order.
4. You love to help make your work environment a great place to be, and saying "Good morning" is important to you. You're not just a taker.
5. You want to contribute to the collective success of everyone that is part of the organization. You realize that having a massage therapy license is not enough to make it happen. Which is why we have monthly meetings and training, where you earn continuing education from a seasoned veteran instructor who's attended pretty much every workshop out there.
Why You Want to Work Here
If you are passionate about therapeutic massage, are a hard worker and want to develop your skills, Rejuvenate is the place for you. At Rejuvenate we are committed to your growth through our in-house and out of town continuing education and training programs. We can teach you a lot. We are ready to help our most committed therapists reach their best potential. We also sponsor wellness retreats for our committed team members. That's critical for us.
Wellness Advisor/Front Desk -
Wellness Advisor/Front Desk -
Contact us for an introductory meeting! Make sure to have a resume prepared.