We just want to tell you a little bit about us!
Who We Are
Rejuvenate is owned by a licensed massage therapist, who is also a licensed massage therapy instructor and continuing education provider. We've been doing this for over 23 years. Why does this matter? Simply put, we're the real deal. We know what it takes to actually work in the field full time. We're much more than just working on friends, family and a few clients on the weekends.
Rejuvenate is a space where massage therapists & wellness providers explore and grow their own potential through personal and professional development. We provide A LOT of training. Working here means you'll actively and deliberately challenge your self to create a center of healing for yourself, and out clients. In fact, you're expected to do so. We're a busy clinic, which means your personal and professional journeys must be balanced and kept in their own lane. We serve approximately 350 monthly appointments.
Every person on the Rejuvenate team participates in and is passionate about their own personal growth and professional development. Each team member is mindful and understands the importance and balance between:
1. Customer Service
2. A healthy Business.
In that order.
Who We Want
1. You are extremely passionate about massage and wellness but are fun to work with. You want clients to live a better life. 'Bare Minimum' is not part of your vocabulary.
2. You like an organized work vibe and daily operation norms (because our appointments are scheduled back to back with a break in between, and we rarely extend session times), but you can also go with the flow when it's needed. You can handle responsible freedom in the workplace . We're a very chill company, but don't confuse that with unproductive or unprofessional.
3. You understand that being a great massage therapist requires equal parts customer service and technique. Again, in that order.
4. You love to help make your work environment a great place to be, and saying "Good morning" is important to you. You're not just a taker.
5. You want to contribute to your own success and the success of the organization. You realize that having a massage therapy license is not enough to make it happen. Which is why we have monthly meetings and training, where you earn continuing education from a seasoned veteran instructor who's attended pretty much every workshop out there.
Why You Want to Work Here
If you are passionate about therapeutic massage, are a hard worker and want to develop your skills, Rejuvenate is the place for you. At Rejuvenate we are committed to your growth through our in-house and out of town continuing education and training programs. We can teach you a lot. We are ready to help our most committed therapists reach their best potential. We also sponsor wellness retreats for our committed team members. That's critical for us.
Wellness Advisor/Front Desk -
Wellness Advisor/Front Desk -
Contact us for an introductory meeting! Make sure to have a resume prepared.